Q: There was a discrimination complaint in our office. Can you come in and do the internal workplace investigation?

Yes. ECS will send a trained legal professional to conduct a formal workplace investigation. Or, if you prefer to conduct the investigation yourself, ECS offers HR consulting services to coach you through the investigation.